cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to cancel Sky Movies Pass?

Hello, I got a free 2-month Sky Movies Pass when I bought my Now TV box in January.  I see now that I am being charged for this at 9.99 a month, even though when I check on the NOW TV account page, no current passes are visible.

Please could you cancel my Sky Movies Pass as I have enjoyed it enough.  

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that advice, unfortunately there's no grey button next to the pass.

As I got this as a free trial, I suspect there's a software error and only NOWTV can sort this out.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for that advice, unfortunately there's no grey button next to the pass.

Really...

If you are accessing this forum using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), you should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for looking into this.  I have tried looking again (on a desktop PC running Win7) and no grey button.

I'll await advice from the support team.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you get now TV bundled with sky broadband? If you did of the process. The cancelling is a little different to how it would be normally the some details on this near the bottom of this help article

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OK, all sorted out now.  

Thanks very much everyone who replied.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you might have logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User   Thanks for that advice.  I am logged in to my Sky TV account which shows no additional movies subscriptions, so the mystery continues.  Why does it have to be so difficult to do something so simple?  Clearly I should have cancelled this immediately when I set up the box.  Ho hum.