cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I know if a voucher has been correctly applied or I will be charged?

Hi.

I have a NowTV fibre broadband and Entertainment Pass combo bundle.  I'm also in a 14-day free trial of a Sky Cinema Pass.  I believe I've applied a voucher for another month of free Cinema Pass.  When I check my passes under Cinema Pass it says:  "You're on a free trial until 29 Jan 2018After your trial ends, your next offer will start automatically."  It doesn't give me any way to click through and see details of the voucher I entered.  My payments shows only the upcoming payment for my broadband and entertainment bundle on 28 Jan.

I take it the mention of "next offer will start automatically" and the lack of any option to enter a Sky Cinema Pass voucher means I must have a valid voucher applied that lasts at least 30 days from today.  Is that right?  What happens if I cancel now?  Will I still get the movies until 29 Feb or do I lose my voucher?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes it sounds like the voucher has applied correctly. If you cancel now your offer will still go ahead so you should be able to watch until 29th Feb, during the cancellation process it should mention this is th date you can watch up to before you confirm you want to cancel. 

Be careful you don't cancel the entertainment pass as you'll probably be receiving a combo discount on that at the moment. 

If you want to double check your offer is applied correctly you can always query with live chat. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yes it sounds like the voucher has applied correctly. If you cancel now your offer will still go ahead so you should be able to watch until 29th Feb, during the cancellation process it should mention this is th date you can watch up to before you confirm you want to cancel. 

Be careful you don't cancel the entertainment pass as you'll probably be receiving a combo discount on that at the moment. 

If you want to double check your offer is applied correctly you can always query with live chat. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy.