cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Help setting up account

@tilley50 wrote:

I used a different user name but used the same password.  Can I cancel all the details I have used and start again

@tilley50

Hopefully, my other post should get up and running (fingers crossed).

Also, just has a precaution, go into your My Account on the NowTV website sign in with the old username & password (the username with the wrong bank card details), go to My Passes and if screen gives you an option to cancel, then cancel it.

*****Whatever you do, make sure you don't cancel your account with the newer username & password with the correct bank details ******.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

@tilley50 wrote:

Itried setting up an account without the black box connected to the tv is there where I have gone wrong. Should I try again with the box connected to the tv

@tilley50

Yes the TV needs to be switched on.

Once you have done the hard factory reset on my linked page below.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Hard-Reset-NOW-TV-Box

If you click on the set up box again highlighted in green, this will take you to a help guide (don't worry it's says white box on the help guide, the black box has the same setup procedure)

Then just follow the step by step instructions by pressing either the yes box or the no box at the bottom of each help guide page.

******Its Important that you enter the newer username & password when the box ask for this information during the TV on screen setup on the NowTV black box********.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
PhilStation
Expert

@schnapps

Thanks, I'm a big Family Guy fan, can't get enough!