cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help: Movie pass code not working

Just scrathed off the movie pass and it is not recognized by both my NOWTV box or when signed in on the webpage account. There is no expiry stated on the voucher card. I've just had money taken off my account for this month so I do not have an existing voucher code active.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had exactly the same thing. It tells me my number isn't recognised, although I have only just scratched it off.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User by chance did you get those from Game or did they come with a box? I would recommend asking chat to apply them for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Came in box through Amazon. How do I ask chat to sort out? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...There is no expiry stated on the voucher card.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just-so-everyone-knows...

Paper voucher code passes purchased from retail outlets such as: Argos, Currys and Amazon should remain active for around 12 months from the date of purchase. Electronically generated voucher code passes purchased from Game tend to remain active for around 6 months. 

Given it's quite easy to forget when you actually purchased your 'voucher code passes', it's useful to keep your receipts 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers