cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Half price movies email voucher

Received an email saying I can get movies for 4.99 for a month and too click the link to activate. But it says code is invalid. Tried live chat and they say code is fine but I've tried on my phone my eetv box my pc and now tv box and all say the same?
2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When i have had difficulties in the past applying a voucher code to my account by going to the nowtv website under My Account > My Passes, i would firstly try a different internet browser on my PC (Firefox seems to work best for me).

Also, once i had voucher code that wouldn't work on my account with any internet browser that i tried and i contacted live chat and asked them to add the code on my behalf which they duly obliged.

I would suggest if you get no success using a different internet browser on your PC when attempting applying your code, then go back and ask nowtv live chat if they can apply the code to your account on your behalf. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers