cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HUKD offer

Hi My movies pass was due to expire on 9th Jan I cancelled it as I dont have Funds for movies atm. I then saw the hukd offer for 1 month free which I added and it showed up in my account saying movies will expire on 9th Feb, today my husband went to watch a movie and couldn't. On checking my account there are no active movie deals on it. Why did my offer dissapear?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou, the guy on live chat managed to sort it for me and add it back on. All sorted.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi My movies pass was due to expire on 9th Jan I cancelled it as I dont have Funds for movies atm. I then saw the hukd offer for 1 month free which I added and it showed up in my account saying movies will expire on 9th Feb, today my husband went to watch a movie and couldn't. On checking my account there are no active movie deals on it. Why did my offer dissapear?

Hi @Anonymous User We have no idea why the offer would have dissapeared. Did you activate the voucher on your NOW TV Account under the correct username etc. I'd advise chatting to our Live Chat team to see if they can figure out what's going on with the voucher. Here's a link: http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou, the guy on live chat managed to sort it for me and add it back on. All sorted.