cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game Call of duty 3 month movies code not working

I purchased 2x copys call of call of duty and received 2 3month nowtv movies codes.
I recently tried to redeem one as I forgot they were still in the cases, but when I try to apply the codes it comes back with hmmmm we don't seem to recognise that code.
It says on the receipt that the vouchers are valid for 6months. I contacted my local Game store and they told me I needed to take it up with now tv.
1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Codes need to be entered in Capitals. It is possible you’ve entered the code incorrectly
It’s easy to mistype letters and numbers that look similar. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears on your voucher or gift card, and look out for these common errors:

5S (Number 5, and letter S)
0O (Number 0, and letter O)
9g (Number 9, and letter G)
1ilL (Number 1, lower-case i, lower-case I and capital letter L)

If you are still certain that the code is correct. Pop on to chat and they can help apply it. Please note you can only apply a pass within the last 30 days of your current pass. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.