cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free trial

Signed up for free trial, why have nowtv tried to take 7.99 straight away if its a free trial, really not happy!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Signed up for free trial, why have nowtv tried to take 7.99 straight away if its a free trial, really not happy!!!

Hi @Anonymous User

We have sent you an email to get this sorted 🙂 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

We have sent you an email to get this sorted 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a 2 month now tv pass with a voucher number, however i cant put it in anywhere, and anywhere i click it asks me for bank details? Can someone explain this, i dont want to pay or enter bank details when i already have a 2 month pass. Really asking some questions about this service

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. You can enter your code on your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

(Click the apply a voucher code link in the correct section eg entertainment or cinema). However if you haven't already entered your payment details you will be asked to do this, you need a valid card on file for your account to be active even if you don't intend to make any further purchases.

Bear in mind the 2 months you get will auto-renew into a paid pass unless you cancel before the 2 months is up. You can also add a payment PIN if you're worried about accidentally purchasing something.

http://account.nowtv.com/payment-pin

PS if you already had another NOW TV account before this one with a card on file you can log into that account and enter your code instead if you wish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i signed up for a free trail and cancled it (before payment date etc) i have had £7.99 removed out my bank but i have no subscriptiion? how do i go about getting my money ack as i cant afford that payment? also really not happy with it 😞