cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free cinema month pass but already paying monthly subscription?

Hi

I have a monthly subcription to cinema that I pay £9.99 every month.

Went to Alton Towers and recieved a month pass for Now TV.

If I apply this pass will it give me a free month??

I have asked Now TV via Twitter but no reply.

Any one know?

Cheers Bevi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just as a slight aside to your question, you might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Amazon, Currys and PC World and a few other places. Prices are

Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25

which will save you a bit of money if you like to cinema every month.

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep, if you apply it now it will kick in when your current pass ends and then give you your free month, after which your monthly payments will resume again.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just as a slight aside to your question, you might be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos, Amazon, Currys and PC World and a few other places. Prices are

Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25

which will save you a bit of money if you like to cinema every month.

Some people also like to buy the NOW TV boxes with bundles of entertainment or movies vouchers when they come on offer in places like Currys, Argos and Amazon and again the vouchers in those can be used by existing customers.