cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Free 1 month Sky Cinema pass problem

Hi all.

The other day I entered a code from Hot UK Deals for 1 free month of Sky Cinema. My current pass expires on 26 Jan 2017 and the new pass is due to start on that day. However it Sys that the first payment of £9.99 is due on 26 Jan 2017. Any ideas why?

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks @ukbobboy and @SeeMoreDigital. Live chat has just confirmed all OK.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well despite Live Chat confirming that I would not be charged, a payment of £9.99 has been processed. Not impressed. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's not good news @Anonymous User

Back to 'live chat' you go. And I suggest you give them a link to this topic 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund issued 👍 thanks. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Glenn

I was just about to write that you are due a refund, but you beat me to the punch.

Also, your situation has shown that nothing, absolutely nothing, is foolproof and that's why customers should always keep their evidence of voucher usage until the voucher is used up.  

Simply because, in the past, some NowTV customers have complained that their voucher details have vanished from their account before being completely used, and because they disposed of their voucher, they have no evidence that the voucher ever existed.

Consequently, just like most people keep their evidence of big item purchases, for at least the guarantee period, likewise NowTV users should keep evidence of their voucher usage, whether the voucher concerned is free or not.

UK Bob