cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every film I try is blurry or buffers yet entertainment is fine

Hi I have just got a movie package and it took 2 nights to watch one movie it kept frezing and  buffering. So much so I nearly threw the box out the window. I tried another movie tonight and it looks like a pirate movie it's so blurry

Last week it happened on Penny Dreadful in entertainment but it only took an hour to resolve. 

I have a high quality internet setting, have followed all the advice on resetting everything and still nothing improves. I have installed Now on 2 Roku's and silly me went and bought a box and then even sillier me put movies on.... I would rather watch pay per view but this would be perfect for my family if it worked.

Anyone else have these problems?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on the community sounds alot like buffering issues can you try these steps http://po.st/7U7XEW

and see if they help if not please contact our live chat team here http://po.st/6aBEYV who can look into this for you.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to watch a film and it keeps going blurry getting really feed up with this now tv box might not have to sign a contract but you can get better quality else where thinking off going back to sky
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in otuch have you tried the steps in the link above to see if they help you with your issue or not?

Thanks

Eddie Smiley Happy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

It would be a big help for the 'NOW TV Tech Team' members if you guys were able to confirm the following basic information: -

• What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers