cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 4004

I've had a problem with trying to apply a 2 Month Sky Cinema voucher; when I try to apply it on the box itself, i get the message

"There seems to be an issue with your account. You either haven't registered your payment details or your payment details have expired. Please visit www.NOWTV.com/account to update your details", along with the error code 4004.

When i try to apply it online, i get the message "Well that didn't go to plan. Please wait a moment and try again."

I havn't edited anything in my account details, and apply the same voucher before was fine. I don't understand why I'm getting this error now, neither how to get rid of it. I looked the error code up, but couldn't find anything on it.

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you managed to submit/enter your credit/debit card details. Are they fully upto date?

If you get really stuck, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representitive...

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a word with live chat, hopefully they can pull up your account details on their computer screen and may be able to assist you further with your account.

Here's the link for live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the last thread I had for this issue, i wrote this:

"     I've had a problem with trying to apply a 2 Month Sky Cinema voucher; when I try to apply it on the box itself, i get the message

"There seems to be an issue with your account. You either haven't registered your payment details or your payment details have expired. Please visit www.NOWTV.com/account to update your details", along with the error code 4004.

When i try to apply it online, i get the message "Well that didn't go to plan. Please wait a moment and try again."

I havn't edited anything in my account details, and apply the same voucher before was fine. I don't understand why I'm getting this error now, neither how to get rid of it. I looked the error code up, but couldn't find anything on it.     "

Since then i have been advised to correct my card details and personal details, but i have another problem now.

When i try to put my debit card information on, i get an error saying "Could not verify card details. ", so even if that fix did work, i can't do it.

Any solution to this?