cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 10024

Hi, Just purchased the Movie Pass, (debited from account) and message saying Expired Pass with error code: 10024. Please help?  Unhappy =  purchase but no goods ;-(

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue and it's so annoying when we were all set to watch a film!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just encountered the same problem my pass is valid till January but says expired pass

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi all,

There is now a known issue about this:

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/We-are-currently-aware-of-a-issue-that-may-be-affecting-some/m-p/401946#M340

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes experiencing exactly same problem here :(, and pass active with this months money gone out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have active entertainment and cinema passes but message says cinema pass has expired. To add insult to injury payment was taken today!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

As this is an account related query, I'll respond via a private email shortly.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User well said and obviously some folk like myself on that particular evening were watching other channels so were not effected. Should Now credit all customers, I think not. They could perhaps extend passes by a day or look at day sports passes.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.