cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 10024

Hi, Just purchased the Movie Pass, (debited from account) and message saying Expired Pass with error code: 10024. Please help?  Unhappy =  purchase but no goods ;-(

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same has happened for me-I've just bought a sports pass and when I go to activate it I get 'your pass has expired'. Looked for a helpline but one doesn't exist. Very poor.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me, not happy. Why let us add a pass if there is obviously a problem????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

in he middle of watching a film and it stops and i get error code P10024 ...... looked on this forum saw people having same issue, also saw "Some people may still be having issues" ... go on to live chat ... nad cant be bothered to wait over half an hour ... bit of a poor show if you sk me  .. not happy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just settled down to watch a movie and I get a Error 10024......NOWTV - do I get a refund for this month considering I can't actually access the service that I've paid for?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Seems there is a problem with NowTV at their end.

Have a read of this.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-24-6-2017/m-p/431217#M457

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the service has been down for a few hours, why should the have to refund a entire months subscription for a few hours there are 730 hours in this month im sure you will hacve plenty of time to catch up within those hours. also you do understand that if they where to refund you for the few hours it was down and no the entire month it would be pence to will refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
So i have just renewed my movie pass and it has come up saying it is active. yet when i go to watch a film its saying the pass is expired??
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

It appears that NowTV are having some technical difficulties at their end (see link below).

This could possibly be the reason why you are encountering the problem with your account.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issue-watching-NOW-TV-24-6-2017/m-p/431217#M457

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone explain why when I go to play a movie, I get 'Unable to obtain license, video protected?'

Thank you

K

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers