cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 10024

Hi, Just purchased the Movie Pass, (debited from account) and message saying Expired Pass with error code: 10024. Please help?  Unhappy =  purchase but no goods ;-(

36 REPLIES 36
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have sky movie cinema pass and it says I have to renew to watch but payment got taken today aswell?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

they are indeed aware of the problem and are working to fix it.

As to the whole refund situation its been down for less than 4 hours so im sure if you can go without that few pennys worth of a refund.

If you are not satisfied with the time its taking them to fix the problem you can always go a head and fix it for them in a fraction of that time, wait you can't thats what i thought.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

active movie and entertainment pass but message says:

Expired Pass

Your pass has expired. If you would like to resume viewing please purchase another pass.

error coded 10024

My account has next payment due on 3rd November 2016

Chat not available so can anyone help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No but I'm getting exactly the same problem at the moment.  Was hoping yours was an old post with a solution 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having exactly the same problems right now on my apple TV device. This is the only thread ive found so far complaining of this. Glad you posted. Listen up SKY, get this fixed pronto!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here - the live chat isnt working either
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's say I need a monthly pass but thought that's what you pay every month for..?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I am having the same problem as well - I pay every month for the movie pass and have tried to log on tonight to watch a film but I have the same message as you - It tells me I have a pass which has expired but we have paid each month. Am not happy as we too cannot get on to the Live Chat and I cannot find any phone numbers!! I guess it's a national problem but can't find out anymore info at all!

Not much help am I as we are in the same situation as you !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem, trying to redeem a code and this comes up

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, this has happened to me too. I managed to speak to someone on chat and they are aware of the problem and there should be an update coming out on the community forum soon. The girl said I would be contacted too as if logged my problem with them. So fingers crossed it gets sorted soon.