cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking - Error message 1300

I'm getting the dreaded 1300 error message when trying to catch up with Looking. Any ideas when this will be resolved?
186 REPLIES 186
Anonymous User
Not applicable

'Were allways adding new shows and movies so check again soon to see if its back (1300)' i am getting this message whem trying to watch criminal minds although i had previously watched an episode and it appeared when clicking to watch the next episode.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately our licence period for Criminal Minds has now expired 😞

At this moment in time we have no further information on a return date.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went to go onto the next episode but it came up with an error message. Tried different episodes but it is on all of the ones I have tried.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried to go onto the next episode but it just comes up with an error message and the 1300 code. Tried other episodes and it's the same outcome.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently renewed my cinema pass yet when i try to watch any film the message "we're always adding new movies and shows so check again soon and see if it's back" error 1300. Its a black now tvbox and it seems to be any film im trying to watch. Kids channels and entertainment are all working fine so its only an issue with films. I have tried turning it off and leaving it a minute before turning it back on and restarting the box. Dont expect to pay £10 to not be able to watch anything
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've got the same !!! Error 1300 on all films .
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have recently renewed my cinema pass yet when i try to watch any film the message "we're always adding new movies and shows so check again soon and see if it's back" error 1300. Its a black now tvbox and it seems to be any film im trying to watch. Kids channels and entertainment are all working fine so its only an issue with films. I have tried turning it off and leaving it a minute before turning it back on and restarting the box. Dont expect to pay £10 to not be able to watch anything

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

This issue has been raised to our technical team and we'll update you once we've an update

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good morning - can't view any content on either my android phone or smart tv this morning - status on nowtv website is 'good' - system problem or my account?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Good morning - can't view any content on either my android phone or smart tv this morning - status on nowtv website is 'good' - system problem or my account?

@Anonymous User

Hi

Welcome to the forum

We have raised this error code off and are waiting on our technical team to update us with the fix

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was really enjoying series one... got to episode 10 last night, just put episode 11 on and a message comes up " We don't have this right now" error code 1300......NOOOOOOOOO.... I checked Leaving Soon and it was not listed. Any ideas what's happening?

Thanks