cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does the NOW TV box show live sky movies ?

Hello guys. I've got a question: I watch live movies on my now tv on the Ipad. However, I'm thinking about getting the now tv BOX. Does it shows live sky movies/ shows/ games too? I couldn't find that info anywhere on the NOW TV websites.
I'd appreciate any help on this one!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

When it comes to the 'Movie' service the Now TV Box offers a 'Watch Live' streaming reception service (currently) for: -

Sky Movies Premier 

Sky Movies Showcase

Sky Movies Super Heros

Sky Movies Disney

Sky Movies Family

Sky Movies Action & Adventure

Sky Movies Comedy

Sky Movies Crime & Thriller

Sky Movies Drama & Romance

Sky Movies SciFi & Horror

Sky Movies Select

And when it come to the 'Entertainment' service the Now TV Box offers a 'Watch Live' streaming reception service (currently) for: -

Sky 1

Sky Living

Sky Atlantic

Gold

Comedy Central

Sky Arts

ITV Encore

Fox

MTV

Discovery Channel

Nickelodeon

Disney Channel

NickJr.

The Now TV box also offers 'Watch Live' sports channels (without red button service)

Cheers

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yep, there's live channels available for all the passes, so enjoy your box if you decide to get one! 

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User You will be able to use the same pass you use on the IPad to watch on the box. If you buy a box with a voucher, you often find the box works out to be Free.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

When it comes to the 'Movie' service the Now TV Box offers a 'Watch Live' streaming reception service (currently) for: -

Sky Movies Premier 

Sky Movies Showcase

Sky Movies Super Heros

Sky Movies Disney

Sky Movies Family

Sky Movies Action & Adventure

Sky Movies Comedy

Sky Movies Crime & Thriller

Sky Movies Drama & Romance

Sky Movies SciFi & Horror

Sky Movies Select

And when it come to the 'Entertainment' service the Now TV Box offers a 'Watch Live' streaming reception service (currently) for: -

Sky 1

Sky Living

Sky Atlantic

Gold

Comedy Central

Sky Arts

ITV Encore

Fox

MTV

Discovery Channel

Nickelodeon

Disney Channel

NickJr.

The Now TV box also offers 'Watch Live' sports channels (without red button service)

Cheers

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User To add to @SeeMoreDigital 's list, entertainment also has ABC studios but not as a live channel. It still has some great shows though . 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks guys! You all did great on the replies. Cheers!
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User just to let you know we’ve edited your post slightly to make it easier for other users to find your question and its answer.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.