cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do I need another account to add another voucher?

Hi,

I have just bought another box, as it's cheaper to buy a box with 4 months movies than to pay 4 x £9.99

Is it possible to add the code to my existing account, and get the 4 months, or do I need to setup the new box and new account to take advantage of this?

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Thats fine, when you set up your box, enter the same username and password as you currently use to make sure both boxes are on the same account. Then you can add the voucher code to your current account and share it between both boxes.

With NOW TV you can have up to four registered devices on your account, and watch on up to two devices at the same time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Thats fine, when you set up your box, enter the same username and password as you currently use to make sure both boxes are on the same account. Then you can add the voucher code to your current account and share it between both boxes.

With NOW TV you can have up to four registered devices on your account, and watch on up to two devices at the same time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks - sounds like a plan Smiley Very Happy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User just to let you know we’ve edited your post slightly to make it easier for other users to find your question and its answer.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic has now been locked as a solution has been provided.

If your question hasn't been answered please click here to start a new topic.