cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney content

So Disney is ditching netflix and pulling all content from there for its own streaming service which will be the exclusive home of Disney movies and shows, does anyone know if this will affect Nowtv? I've noticed all the Star Wars films are leaving soon, will more be following in the coming months, They had to drop the Disney channel from the entertainment package, will movies be next? Surley Disney can't advertise it as the exclusive home if you can also get access on Nowtv.

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User for years Disney was exclusive. Not sure how old you are but Disney were slow in releasing content to VHS compared to others. Certain content was never on TV. I suspect that they're reverting back to that policy sadly.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The Star Wars movies leaving is just coincidence, they often come and go on the service as they don't get to keep them for too long. Whilst you are right Disney have announced that they will start their own streaming service in the US, it's not happening until 2019 and will be a US service. There's been no announcement how DisneyLife in Europe will affect things, if at all, so whilst there may be changes in a year or two in the short term things will stay as they are.