First Poster

Disney catogry on films disappeared

Has anyone noticed that on the film section the Disney selection has gone?
Champion 1

Re: Disney catogry on films disappeared

Hi and welcome to the forum @Amy18,

The catagories change all the time, as do the movies on offer, due to pre-arranged agreements with their copyright holders!

No doubt the catagory will re-appear at some time in the future.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Black box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4068-10 | NOW TV app: 3.10.49 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.19.2 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

First Poster

That's not very good when the Nowtv box is bought especially for a kids bedroom! For them to watch Disney!!!!
Highlighted
Elite 1

[ Edited ]

@Missymoo72 @Amy18 The category may be gone but I am still finding Disney films.

Beauty and the beast, lion king and cinderella to name a few. 

The "family" section has alot of Disney. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? :-)