cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deal offered at cancellation page

I went to cancel nowtv on 25th Jan as it renews on 29th. I then got offered a deal on the cancellation page which was 3.99 a month for 6 months. I accepted it and carried on with my subscriptions only to find out it did not change. Contacted customer services and can only do 4.99 a month for 4months as that deal has expired which should not be my problem as it's obviously an error with nowtv side. Anyone else had this as I feel it is a cop out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Aren't we lucky hey 😉 you can still keep the 4 month offer on your account, as you can't stack passes simply add the 2 month voucher when you're in the final month of the 4 month pass and it will automatically kick in and give you 2 more months,. If you don't want to carry on after the 2 final months then just remember to cancel the auto renew before it expires. I hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear that's happened and understand why you feel you've been left out.

While it's true that the £3.99 isn't something we can offer now I'll have a look at your account and see if there's anything else we can do for you. Look out for an email from NOW TV shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I received a voucher in my email for 2 months free movies. I already have an active promo on my account for 4.99 for 4 months. If I put this other code on my account will it cancel my current promo
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Aren't we lucky hey 😉 you can still keep the 4 month offer on your account, as you can't stack passes simply add the 2 month voucher when you're in the final month of the 4 month pass and it will automatically kick in and give you 2 more months,. If you don't want to carry on after the 2 final months then just remember to cancel the auto renew before it expires. I hope that makes sense.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just an addition to this. What happened to the cancellation offer that used be available just as you were going to leave. This was one of the reasons why I stayed with Now TV for so long as I had the option to get a discount for paying up front. With my movies pass coming to end in May I will now leave permanently and switch to either Netflix or Amazon. I suppose it is just the usual case of new members getting the discounts/enticements and long time members getting nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User offers are based on profiling done by NOW TV, after a while they stop offering them to you if you keep taking them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I tried to cancel last month and was offered a deal of £3.99 but it has not been applied - do you know why, I have two unhappy kids that can't watch the film I've promised them 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see that our live chat team have sorted this for you @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I just went to cancel my NowTv movie pass, on a final page it came up saying £3.99 for 4 months, which I though oh ok sounds good.  Tried to click the button to take the offer and it just cancelled it!  Says my movies will finish on the 3rd.  Any ideas why it didn't go through?  Thanks, nlewis2409

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Lewis

The easiest thing to do is contact Live Chat on the following URL, they'll be able to sort something out for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

UK Bob