cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Collections - make a decision and stick to it please

Every time I go to 'Collections' section of NOW TV movies it seems to be different. Specifically my boy is looking for 'Collections / War Movies' and sometimes they are there and sometimes they are not and we have to hunt for them in Drama. It seems to change daily. 

Can you just put them in there and stop removing it please?! It's driving us mad. 

Many thanks

Sam

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The movie content on the NOW TV service is constantly changing which is why the 'genres' (and content headers) keep changing too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, that may be fine for some genres but doesn't really work as an excuse with something like 'War Movies' as they constantly have war movies within NOW TV. If you have consistency of a genre then I would say have the category always there. It's very frustrating to have a filtered search result constantly change as basic human user journey behavior is to learn something like 'A journey to B' and then repeat to learn faster until eventually you can do it with your eyes closed. 

It seems to me like they have content architecture issues that need a bit more consistency.

Thanks for your input though.