cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Khib59
Advocate

Cinema retention offer

Cancelled latest movie pass but accepted RETENTION offer at £3.99 for 4 months.  To cut a long story short its not active today as it should be and there seems to be no record of it except my confirmation email.  Live chat have been useless- think they think I'm lying and I was told no such offer existed. Then  I was told I hadn't applied the code but there wasn't one as it was their offer and then was offered a 'better deal' - £1 a month dearer.  I was told I was being transferred to another team but this would be up to 48 hours and then the  conversation was cut off.  How can i get this sorted?

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Khib59 that offer definitely exists as I am getting same deal. @Anonymous User can you help.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Khib59
Advocate

Thank you- I even checked the email twice especially when the agent excitedly offered me a special deal that was dearer!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Khib59 wrote:

Thank you- I even checked the email twice especially when the agent excitedly offered me a special deal that was dearer!

Hi @Khib59

We are sorry to hear about this ! 

We have sent you an email to get a bit more info on this so that we can look into this in more detail for you. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you 🙂 

Thanks Kymberly (From The Now TV Team) 

Khib59
Advocate
Hi not received any other email yetKaren Hibbert
Legend 5
Legend 5

Kymberly is staff hence why I tagged her.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.