cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

Is anyone else having problems entering cinema pass codes?? I've been trying since Monday to enter a new pass code to apply my voucher but it keeps telling me that there's issues with applying passes at present! 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Out of curiosity did you buy the cinema voucher pass from Amazon UK ?

You could try disabling your ad blocker, if that doesn't help try a different internet browser, if still no joy contact live chat on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-cinema-month-pass

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

Out of curiosity did you buy the cinema voucher pass from Amazon UK ?

You could try disabling your ad blocker, if that doesn't help try a different internet browser, if still no joy contact live chat on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/sky-cinema-month-pass

Hi @Anonymous User

just to add to what @schnapps has said voucher codes would usually be entered in uppercase. And from what I've seen in the past. The system is indeed case-sensitive

I hope the advice that @schnapps and myself have given helps you outSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

The reason why i mentioned Amazon UK to @Anonymous User is that i have read on here that a few members were having trouble applying their voucher code and apparently the issue is with Amazon where they haven't activated the codes their end for customers to apply to their account.

Also, from what i have gathered (might be wrong though) is that Live Chat have been referring people with invalid codes that should have been activated before being sold back to Amazon UK for them to resolve.