cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

Nowtv gave me an offer of paying 3.99 for 4 months and now it hasn't taken any payment and is making me pay for a new pass but then saying that I have already got a pass going already
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you 100% sure you have logged into your 'active' NOW TV account. Is your full 'Order History' listed correctly?

When is your 'Offer ends on' date?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an offer for 4 months cinema for £3.99 per month but now can't see it anywhere - where can I retrieve that information?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the "You're on a free offer until..." line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

passes.png

Also, if you can't see any of your recent purchases under 'View my bills' it's most likely that you've not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account! So... what do you see?

Cheers