cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

I don't understand,I bought box with 2 months sky cinema,just after two weeks of using I need to pay 10£ again,so what I paid for? As far as I know box doesn't cost 40£
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like the free trial has been activated. Pop onto your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and check in the cinema pass section. Is it now showing no pass and asking you to buy one? If so click the apply a voucher code link and enter your 2 month code again, it should then give you your 2 months.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

All brand new NOW TV subscribers are elegible for a 'free 14-day trial' in-addition to applying their voucher code passes.

This being the case, are you 100% sure that you actually applied the voucher pass code that should have been supplied within your NOW TV box? It comes in the form of a small card with a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well after I put my voucher code I bin it,never came to mind to keep it and that I will ever need to use it again,so disappointed 😞
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Where did you buy it from? Did you pay cash or use a payment card? If you used a payment card the transaction will be recorded on a statement...

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Jurg

You know, I would always advise voucher users to keep and/or note the code of their used vouchers because there is nothing in this world that's foolproof.  And since those vouchers represent your money then, as far as money is concerned, you trust no one or organisation to look after your money better than yourself.

OK, that said, here are some instructions that all voucher users should know.

The following instructions were developed, written and continually used by Senior Forum Member @Schnapps and applies to all NowTV vouchers, i.e. Entertainment, Cinema/Movie and Kids.

All you need to do is buy your voucher pass (from either Currys, Amazon, Game, Argos, ShopTo, etc.) and apply the voucher code to your existing NowTV account under My Passes where you will see an option to "Apply Voucher".

Then all you need to do within the final 30 calendar days before the voucher expires (if you want to continue with the voucher method) is to add a new voucher pass.

If you keep following this method then no money will be taken from your bank or credit card, I have been using this method for over 18 months to keep the costs down and touch wood and, as of yet, I have had no money taken from my bank card by NowTV.

The only thing to bear in mind is that you must apply the new voucher code before the existing code expires (within the last 30 days) or NowTV will automatically take a payment from your bank card.

NB: The above method will also work with vouchers obtained with purchases of new NowTV boxes, special promotions or legitimate third party suppliers.

NB2: Unless stated otherwise, vouchers have a 12 month time limit and, if not used, will expire approximately 12 months after date of purchase. If you have any doubt about your voucher check with NowTV's Live Chat at the following URL:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

NB3: As a precaution, after applying a voucher code you should keep that (applied) voucher in a safe readily accessible place until the usage is complete so that if your code vanishes from the NowTV system, for whatever reason, you have proof that you originally had a voucher.

Also if you decide to leave the NowTV service (either short or long term) make sure that you cancel your passes (don't worry if you cancel early you will still get the full duration of the voucher passes that you have applied) or again NowTV will automatically renew taking monthly subscription costs from your bank card.

Hope the above helps.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I pay with card and purchased from www.nowtv.com have all details order number,card details,but I can't find any number to call and sort everything out,busy working can't deal by email. And didn't find customer service number,so just left neglected... Don't know what to do,I like to sleep with TV on,but...I think I will get tired and pay again,just feel so sad that it happened.... Better would spend 40 £ on my cats 😄
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV media streaming service is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers