cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass dissappear!

Had a voucher for 4months. Suddenly stops wrking asking me to pay. Online says have active pass and next pay date. Advisers kept transferring me so had to keep saying same story. Tried to give me a code which didn't wrk and got cut off . Poor customer service!!!!!!!!!!
9 REPLIES 9
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening is because you've not actually logged into your 'active' NOW TV account.

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name or email name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV playback devices including this forum.

By way of confirmation... While you're logged onto this forum (using the log-in details you previously tried with your playback device), click on 'My Account' and check through areas such as: 'My passes' and 'View my bills'. If you dont to see anything listed (ie: your history), there's a good chance that you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account!

If you get really stuck the forums 'Live Chat' facility is still the quickest way to get your issue resolved.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have checked all that and I can tell you "live chat" is not the quickest way. when they dnt know ow the answer they transfer you to so.eo e else just to repeat yourself. 1hr45mins on chat I gave up! They are the correct details. Adviser said my pass was cancelled. I have always had it on auto renew for.last 18months. Xbox and phone says need to but pass to watch. Log.in onli e and I have an active pass and my next payment is 1st Feb for 5.99. So can someone help me?????
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sufficed to say, if you cancelled the NOW TV service you would have been sent a confirmation email. Have you recieved such an email from NOW TV?

Also, is everything listed okay in your 'Order History'?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it says order history January then voucher details then 5.99 paid. It says next payment for 1st Feb. Say 1 active pass. No confirmation email for cancel. I have not canceled anything and am loosing the will
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yes it says order history January then voucher details then 5.99 paid...

£5.99, that does not sound right! The standard cost of the 'Cinema' service is £9.99 per month. Even the 'Entertainment' service costs £6.99 per month!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes there was a voucher for 4 months at 5.99
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Okay... You took advantage of a 'Special Offer'....

I've just tagged this topic in order for a 'NOW TV Team Member' to take a look at your issue. Hopefully someone will contact you tomorrow.

Cheers

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User out of interest have you recently changed banks/credit card provider or got a new card for any reason to replace the one linked to your account here.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope no payment details.have changed. Available funds in account.