cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema Subs... PASS

Not intended to use this service at all yet got  a subscription bill and payment taken from the bank card. Where are the CAPS so kids and guest don't give me bill of ££££££££....

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Well Klynn

Have you put a PIN on you Now TV account?

If not, go to Account >>> Payment PIN and then enter a secret PIN number, that way no one can order anything, i.e. any of Now TV's available passes, ever again.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks bob. Thats easy.. I had set this up for dad and never thought about it which cost me 2 month unwanted bill..
Many thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SOO Fliping ###### off with Hidden Underline Subscription. Another Payment direct debited...Smiley MadRobot Mad

I need this money back. Useless piece of box although I cancelled this last month. 

When this box was bought what comes highlighted 3 month free Entertainment Package you can cancel it before hand. Says no ###### ###### about 'YOU ARE ALSO SUBSCRIBED TO SKY CINEMA WITH ONE MONTH FREE PASS AND WILL GET CHARGED AFTER FIRST MONTH.''

Companies like this please do not keep or sell a product like this.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Karl-F @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Karl

You can see by @Anonymous User's post that she has had Sky Cinema auto-subscribed to her account, I thought you said that Now TV had learned from it's mistake and would not do this "auto-subscribing" thing anymore.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/I-didn-t-request-this-service/m-p/452717/highlight/true#M13894

If this is a mistake then I would hope that Now TV "puts this right" and apologise, but if this is another way to resurrect this "disastrously failed policy" then you might end up loosing more customers than you retain.

However, I do hope that this is all just a misunderstanding.

UK Bob