cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema Pass failed to cancel

I was coming to end of my Sky Cinema Pass month trial and decided didn't want to continue beyond the trial so cancelled.

Finally got the message "That's cool. When you cancel, you can keep watching until 16 May"

Before you go, make the best use of the time you have left with us.

So that was that - I thought!!

Now I see I still have the bloody pass - and will be billed £9.99. I don't want to watch anymore Sky cinema.  What the f... am I missing here?

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

That doesn't sound like the end of the cancellation process I reckon there was another button or two to press before the cancellation went though. 

Try again and be careful to follow the steps all the way to the end, there's quite a few. You should receive an email confirmation but you might want to take a screenshot of the cancelled pass as well.

As for a refund, you can try talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can do anything for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy. Yes, if you were cynical you might think the process is designed to trip you up and keep you subscribed 😕

I tried again making sure I had reached the final cancel buttton but again no email confirmation. So used live chat and matter is now resolved - pass cancelled and refund was issued.

Can't fault customer service but I wonder how many would just roll with it and have another month. 

Cheers 🙂