cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema Pass 1 month free trial

Hi i was offered a free motnh trial to sky cinema, which i click to start, but said to contact number, which i did, they said they couldnt help but someone on the forum could. I would like to trial the sky cinema for a month to see if i want to continue with it.,

Thanks

Stuart

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Who offered you a free month 'Cinema' trial? The free trials are currently 14 days for brand new NOW TV customers!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV did when i cancelled my entertainment pass. trial for cinema pass for a month

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

NOW TV did when i cancelled my entertainment pass. trial for cinema pass for a month

Usually in such instances you will have been given a 'voucher code number'. If so, simply log onto your active NOW TV account (ie: the same account details you use to view NOW TV content), visit the 'My Passes' area and enter the voucher code number where it says 'Apply a voucher'...

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats what i have tried, but it says not recognised and when i try to click on the original link, it says call up.

So i called up, and then the guy on the phone said to post on here and the tech support will be able to help me.

Why offer a voucher that doesnt work?

I have photo on phone of the page with offer to me

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Unless you have taken out a NOW TV Combo package (ie: Telephone, Broadband and NOW TV media streaming service), there is no contact telephone number for NOW TV.

The NOW TV media streaming service is an fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

Are you based within the UK @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ON NOW TV website when they offered me the pass, they siad to call 03300412461 which is NOW TV number. As i have called it.

Its all probably just a hook to try and get me to re sign up to another package, would have liked the months trial to see if cinema is worth the money, but if the code they sent doesnt work bit stupid.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

ON NOW TV website when they offered me the pass, they siad to call 03300412461 which is NOW TV number. As i have called it.

Really... Can you provide a link please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Sorry to know the code is not recognized. 😞

We have emailed you requesting for more details, please get back to us and we will sort this for you. 

Thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also had the same issue.

I cancelled my entertainment package and was offered a free months cinema package, when I went to accept it I was told I took too long and to refresh my browser, by the way, there was no voucher code on the screen at that time.

I clicked on the nowtv refresh button and it came up with the normal free two week package.

I'm aware that it's to keep the custom, however, until my sky multiscreen arrives I thought this worth it. I'm not going to hang around on this, as frankly it's not worth the hassle, but if anyone can help in retrieving the free months pass, as my son is having this after me, I'd be interested.

Thanks in advance for any help.