cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromecast free 2 month cinema pass

I have recently purchased a chromecast and free with free sky cinema pass how do I redeem as I do not have code were do I find this?
Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Good call @Anonymous User about Android devices or alternatively use a PC using a Chrome browser in attempting in redeeming the NowTV offer from your Chromecast.

More information here.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/4624638?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&oco=1

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Make sure both your Chromecast and Casting device is on the same network wifi, then go into the Google Home App on your casting device where if you click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen it should open a menu with the option for "Offers" where hopefully there is the NowTV promo offer and click on it and follow the on screen instructions.

If that doesn't work where you see the NowTV promo offer, go to the Google Chromecast website (using Chrome browser) and go into the Promotional Offers section of the website and click on the NowTV offer, where hopefully it will redirect to NowTV and will automatically add the code to your account by following the on screen instructions.

Should the above fail, when you try redeeming the offer, you should see in the URL address bar on your device a long address with the NowTV code on the end (the code will be NOW********).

Copy the NOW****** code and manually paste it into your Now TV account by going to the NowTV website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes where you will see an apply voucher button next to your cinema pass (assuming you haven't got an existing voucher offer on your account which is more than 30 days before it expires).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Forgot to mention make sure that your Chromecast is powered on when attempting to redeem the NowTV code,

If you find my instructions a little confusing, then try these step by step instructions in this thread which you may find easier to follow.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Offer-from-Google-Chromecast/m-p/449526#M12113

Anonymous User
Not applicable
[image1.png]
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I can't see or open the image that you have tried to post on here ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still not working
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

So when you go into the Google Home App on your phone or tablet under the settings button top left on screen, under offers there is no Promotional offers including NowTV to redeem ?

Where both your Chromecast and phone or tablet is powered working off the same wifi network ?

Perhaps try rebooting the Chromecast ?

Sorry i haven't got any other suggestions, hopefully other Chromecast owners on here will come to your aid.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for nothing will be returning the item back to curry’s and getting my £30 back I have never thought it would be so hard just to get a voucher code
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Still not working getting fed up with this now been on the phone to curry’s for two hours and a number of emails to now tv and I still haven’t got a code or voucher

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried the step by step method on the link that i posted above ?

Also when you go into the Google Home App on your casting device under offers, do you see the NowTV offer to redeem  (make sure your Chromecast is powered on and on the same wifi network as your casting device phone or tablet) ?