Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chromecast 2 months Sky Cinema for £5 offer

I have tried to redeem this offer many times but keep getting the message 

We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Please wait a moment and try again.
I tried emailing the help desk but even my emails are not being accepted. HELP.
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello, I believe you've been in contact via Twitter and sent us some screenshots? I've passed these along to our marketing team who are going to contact Chromecast. They're going to try to figure out the root of the problem, at the moment we're not sure if its the offer or an issue on Chromecasts side, but we're investigating. Sorry its taken so long, hopefully we'll have an update soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mary,

Actually I haven't been in touch by twitter but I do know others are having the same problem. Any idea why I couldn't send an email to customer services? Is this not the preferred way to contact them? Is the forum the best place? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Ah ok! Well thank you for coming to the forum. 

I have sent you an IM with a link to the offer, we have checked it on our side and it should be working. 

What was the issue you were having with sending an email to customer services? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I typed it three times and every time I clicked submit I got the message saying it could not be sent.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Last question- can you let me know where you were trying to send the message from? 

Also, thank you for flagging this. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

A couple of quick questions are you based in the UK and not using a VPN when attempting to add the cinema pass code to your account ?

Also, in the past where i have had trouble applying a voucher code when going to the NowTV website, i have found sometimes that using a different internet browser, disabling your ad blocker and clearing cookies on my device works. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps, I am using an ad blocker so I wonder if that is causing the issue. I will try your suggestion if Mary can't sort me out. 

Many Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I can't get this offer either.  When I click on it on my 2 devices it says the app hae stopped and shuts it down.  Can you please send me the same IM with link? Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also not able to redeem the offer.. takes me to the web page but clicking on voucher code shows {Voucher Code} hmmmm we don't seem to recognise that voucher. And shows me the price to pay as £9.99 .. any ideas? Thanks