Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Christmas movies

Hi @Anonymous User

You wouldn't happen to know when the Christmas movies collection is appearing on NowTV, which I ask because the Freeview channel with all the terrible Christmas movies has appearedSmiley LOL NowTV usually has far better Christmas movies than the true Christmas Freeview channel does

Some people in my family love watching Christmas movies , and NowTV's Christmas movie collection would at least save me from having to watch terrible Christmas moviesSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@commanda6

Do I have a specific date? No BUT Sky Cinema Christmas is launching early November so it should be in line with that. Once I know, I'll come back and let you know! 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@commanda6

Do I have a specific date? No BUT Sky Cinema Christmas is launching early November so it should be in line with that. Once I know, I'll come back and let you know! 

@Anonymous User thanks Smiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Christmas movies are torture to me 😄

My mum loves them, as soon as True Christmas starts up, it is that channel 24/7 with her. 😞

I don't mind them Christmas week but not late October! 😄

I wonder if Channel 4 will have a new film this time? I was in tears with the bear hunt. 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂