cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged for cinema pass that was cancelled

I have a query as to why I am being billed for NOW TV when i have never subscribed to anything. I bought the box to view a sky box office event and immediately never used any of the channels.

I received an email this week to let me know that you had automatically enabled a cinema pass i got with the box... do you not think i would have enabled that myself if i wanted to use it???

I have at no point given you access to remove £9.99 a month from my account which seems coincidentally to be the cost of a cinema pass that i have never requested.

Can you please provide me with the details of all payment you have withdrawn from my account and i respectfully request that you re-imburse the same as i have never subscribed to your services.

Many thanks

p.s
i accessed my accounts and cancelled any passes that were open so please ensure i never get invoiced again for NOW TV without my prior permission.

p.p.s

I am only getting in touch through here after enduring sheer frustration at trying to get through on the chat and send message options in the support section... neither of them would work!!!

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D can you help
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have a query as to why I am being billed for NOW TV when i have never subscribed to anything. I bought the box to view a sky box office event and immediately never used any of the channels.

I received an email this week to let me know that you had automatically enabled a cinema pass i got with the box... do you not think i would have enabled that myself if i wanted to use it???

I have at no point given you access to remove £9.99 a month from my account which seems coincidentally to be the cost of a cinema pass that i have never requested.

Can you please provide me with the details of all payment you have withdrawn from my account and i respectfully request that you re-imburse the same as i have never subscribed to your services.

Many thanks

p.s
i accessed my accounts and cancelled any passes that were open so please ensure i never get invoiced again for NOW TV without my prior permission.

p.p.s

I am only getting in touch through here after enduring sheer frustration at trying to get through on the chat and send message options in the support section... neither of them would work!!!

Regards

I'll sort this for you. Give me 5. I'll send you an email once done ok? @Anonymous User
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Many thanks

p.s

p.p.s

Regards

I'll sort this for you. Give me 5. I'll send you an email once done ok? @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User @4268 All sorted now. Check your emails @Anonymous User for confirmation. Cheers