cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged again after just buying a daily charge

Dear all

Can anyone explain why I am now charged for an other pass 1 month after I bought the only one daily pass?

I would like to cancel the account and remove my card details- anyone can help?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As the 'Sports' service is the only NOW TV service that offers 'day' passes (at £6.99), I suspect you have either been charged for viewing a different NOW TV service, or somebody else in your household has accessed the 'sports' service on a different day...

You can find out which days and services you've been charged for by accessing the 'Payment details' area of your 'My Account'...

To prevent others from purchasing services without your knowledge it is highly recommended to set-up a 'payment PIN' on your NOW TV account.

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' (such as account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Can you please help be delete my account?

Kind regards
Johnny
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can you please help be delete my account?

Kind regards
Johnny

Hi again @Anonymous User,

As previously mentioned... For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' (such as account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers