cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing channels never load

Does anyone else have this problem where your in now TV watching a movie and you decide to flick to another channel. It never loads and so you have to come out to the home screen and reload now TV. This happens all the time. Even went and bought a new box yesterday and still the same problem. 

It's not my internet as i have the fastest download speed and it's only the Nov TV box that gives me loading problems. 

The live chat is useless. Nothing ever gets sorted. I'll finish my pass and then use another movie provider or android. 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Does anyone else have this problem where your in now TV watching a movie and you decide to flick to another channel. It never loads and so you have to come out to the home screen and reload now TV. This happens all the time. Even went and bought a new box yesterday and still the same problem. 

It's not my internet as i have the fastest download speed and it's only the Nov TV box that gives me loading problems. 

The live chat is useless. Nothing ever gets sorted. I'll finish my pass and then use another movie provider or android. 

@Anonymous User

HI There, we never had this issue raised before, the only thing we could think it could be is the speed of internet in your home, make sure that it is streaming at least 2.5 mbs for the smart box, so it would be a good idea to switch the internet off one or two devices and check if this works for you.

Sorry for any inconvenince caused. 

The Nowtv Team.