cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Case ID: 01679956 (ref:00D2BmYO.5002yk​0zN:ref)

I was sent an email on th 231216 offering me a 14 day free Sky movies trial (I subscribe to the Entertainment part)

I followed the email links and clicked on the free trial and was charged £9.99.

I contacted on line help and recieved an aknowledgement of the problem. But despite numerous times of contacting Now TV by replying to the original reply, I've herd nothing and no refund has been processed (i have not watched any movies).

I am now considering contacting my credit card company over this, unless this is resolved very quickly.

Thak you

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was sent an email on th 231216 offering me a 14 day free Sky movies trial (I subscribe to the Entertainment part)

I followed the email links and clicked on the free trial and was charged £9.99.

I contacted on line help and recieved an aknowledgement of the problem. But despite numerous times of contacting Now TV by replying to the original reply, I've herd nothing and no refund has been processed (i have not watched any movies).

I am now considering contacting my credit card company over this, unless this is resolved very quickly.

Thak you

@Anonymous User Sorry to hear about this inconvince, we will need to get this fixed for your asap, would you be able to contact our live chat team so we can look into this in more detail by accessing your personal information and checking to see if we can place a refund, thanks very much.

Live chat link  http://po.st/1jci8h

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply.

I try to avoid chat, due to difficulty in typing, which makes my response time slow; that's why, if there is no phone contact, I choose email. However, I'll give it a go.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tied chat and they've ended it because I couldn't type fast enough. Now you undertand why I use email!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User before starting a live chat, pretype a message stating what your problem is and explaining you are slow at typing. You might want to type on word and paste across. Press . or any year so they know you are there.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User before starting a live chat, pretype a message stating what your problem is and explaining you are slow at typing. You might want to type on word and paste across. Press . or any year so they know you are there.

That would work to a certain extent, but now when you need to reply to a quetion asked.

The point is, Now TV clearly state that email is a valid option to contact them. They replied to the first email, but have not replied to my several replies since.

They need to honour there own stated rules, and reply to my emails.

I'm hoping thar the Sky mods on this forum can make this happen.