cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot get sky cinema pass

Bought Now Smart Box 3/7/17. Bought with 2 month cinema pass, set up on the same day. Not only am I not geting the movies I am alreday being charged for it. What a rip off

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that sounds like you did not apply the voucher which was enclosed in the box. It is a scratch off code. Then you apply it where indicated in passes.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User that sounds like you did not apply the voucher which was enclosed in the box. It is a scratch off code. Then you apply it where indicated in passes.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for this. I did scratch of the voucher but have found out it does not match what I bought. I have decided to cancel what I have and I am throwing the box away. The quality is poor and unuseable as well. Only £30 in the sale so not lost much.