cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot access movies pass to watch oscars

Hello I have bought a movie pass but cannot watch the oscars. When I click on the play button a window pops up saying that PASS REQUIRED ‘You need a Movies Pass to watch the latest and biggest movies on Now TV’ the payment has been made and I’m on the now tv app. Please help me Andy cheers

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
4 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Cannot access movies pass to watch oscars

same here

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For me it says my payment is not authorised although all my details are correct... If you find a solution please post it in here.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how did you even find it. I think I bought a pass ok but can't see a single link or mention of the oscars??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry I wasn't around. Hope you managed to watch in the end, but if you still have trouble pop onto your My Account > My Passes page and check your pass is showing active, then go to your My Account > Account Details page and double-check the username shown there is the one you are signing into the app with.

0 Thanks