cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot access films I have paid for!!!

I am a paying customer but yet every time I try to access films it comes up saying I need to purchase a sky movies pass! This is an absolute joke I am already paying for the service and watched the same films I have clicked on earlier today but now cannot access them! This is not an isolated area! The amount of times I have class clicked on films to have nothing but darkness or be half way through a film and it completely shut off saying error is a joke! Does anyone know if Netflix is any better because if the NOWTV website would allow me I would of unsubscribed months ago 😡

1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User log out of the device- what is it?, then log back in using the details of the account the pass is with. It may be an old account is logged on the device.
As for Netflix, I have it as well as Now. It has some good content. I find that there's not a lot of overlap on items I like between the two. Netflix does have some good original content.
As for cancelling, it should just be a matter of clicking the cancel button, following through the confirmations and getting the email confirmation.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.