cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling

No idea how to cancel my sky entertainment pass... the website doesn't freely tell you how to do it... Any ideas?
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Just go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes and you'll see a big cancel button next to the pass you want to cancel. There's quite a few steps in the cancellation process so make sure you keep going all the way to the end where your cancellation will be confirmed.

You'll still be able to watch any days remaining on your pass after you cancel so best not to leave it right to the last minute to do in case you forget.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I trying but everytime I click onto pass it just takes me to the page to add details and get the package.
It WONT let me get onto the page I need to cancel. Pain in the backside completely. Want this sorting
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

In that case you've logged in with the wrong username. Try logging in with any other accounts you've set up (check the My Account section of any devices you watch on to see what your username is, or check any emails you've received to see if they have the correct username on them).

The following help page gives further tips on finding the right account

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

When you're logged in with the right account, you'll be able to go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes to cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

his seems to be the same reply for alot of issues! Its not an acceptable answer. I have all of the correct details the emails are all coming through. Ive gone onto my laptop as i thought it might be the phone not allowing the pages properly but it is not the issue. Its this ridiculous website, designed to make things diffcult in the attempt to make people have no choice but to stay. I want this sorting please! I am tring to do it before i get billed again which is due soon, If the problem isn't helped or sorted before then i will be getting a refund!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the reply is the same because it's the answer. The website allows you to cancel in just a few clicks, but only when you've logged in with the correct account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you wish to cancel. If you're still having issues cancelling after the instructions I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail shortly.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.