cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Subscription

I've just tried to cancel my subscription today for the Movies pass due to money shortages at this time (only for a little while), but unable to do so, due to it being the day before the money was supposed to come out (21st), reason for this is because I don't know if my bank (Santander) still charge for every unsuccessful payment. If I don't pay within a few days that could rack-up quite a chunk of money.

unable to cancel.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Because the date for payment has already passed the system will make attempts to take payment then cancel automatically. If we can cancel this on our end we will, however this might not be possible.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, was meant to add in;     is there anyway to cancel it?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Because the date for payment has already passed the system will make attempts to take payment then cancel automatically. If we can cancel this on our end we will, however this might not be possible.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have cancelled two months in a row and each time they have charged my account and it comes back as one of my passes.  whats this about?  its as if i can't get rid of it.  every time i cancel it just comes back when i'm due to be billed.  Getting rather annoyed with it

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We'll take a look at the account for you and send you an email shortly with out findings.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team