cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

Dear Now TV,

I went to cancel my Now TV account after using it - as I was not satisfied with the films available. But forgot my password, therefore had to reset it. By the time I reset my password it had just passed midnight and I am no longer able to cancel my membership. As well as my payment being suspended.

What can I do?

I am no longer using the product and wished to cancel it before the membership renewed.

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. If it is saying your payment is suspended (and the cancel button is greyed out) then NOW TV are unable to take payment for whatever reason (maybe your card details are out of date or there is not enough credit available) and so your pass will be cancelled automatically. 

However if if you want to check what is happening, you can have a quick word with live chat. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.