cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel SKY Cinema month Pass

Hello, 

I signed up for a free 14 day trial for the Sky cinema month pass, which renews £9.99 per month after the trial.

I want to cancel this pass and ensure no more payments of any kind will come out of my account after cancellation. 

I am going to university and wont be able to afford it. Please don't offer me anything else, I just want to cancel the subscription and be done with it. 

Thanks for your time. 

My connected email is - [email removed]

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel movie account
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Go to My Account > My Passes and click cancel under the approprIate pass.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Best thing with NOW TV is that you can cancel and re-join whenever you like!

@Anonymous User gave spot-on advise too when it comes to managing your account.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob 🙂

NOW TV

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Firstly good luck at university. To cancel your pass you have to go to your my account to the relevant pass and click cancel. If you want to double check a cancellation and get card details removed contact chat. Please be aware for future note this is a public forum. For your own privacy the system removes emails. Don't become a victim because of sharing personal information publically on forums. Link to chat is at end of my post.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.