cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get my free trial to work

Hi I've just joined nowtv online I've been trying to get my free trial of the sky cinema pass but it keeps saying the payment couldn't be be took confused because I thought I didn't have to pay until the two week free had ran out
13 REPLIES 13
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Is your registration to the NOW TV service 100% complete. Have your debit/credit card details been accepted? 

The NOW TV accounts system performs certian checks on your assigned card (in order to confirm that you are who you say you are) and that you are resident within the UK. And if your card has been used to create a previous NOW TV account.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem it won't let me add the 14 day free cinema trial keeps saying cannot process your payment
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I started signing up, but didn't finish

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you
I have completed the sign up and my account is set up but still won't let me get free trail I have the entertainment package
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User Members,

Are any of you able to help out @Anonymous User please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have completed my subscription and provided all information requested. When try watching anything, it just send all the back and asks for my credit card info all over again. 

I tried activating the free trial and even buying a pass, but all I get is the same message saying that they have to charge 10p to my card and will reimburse me... but there is no button, link or e-mail to authorise or confirm such payment!

Honestly, after trying about 20 different paths... I don't know what to do...

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi I've just joined nowtv online I've been trying to get my free trial of the sky cinema pass but it keeps saying the payment couldn't be be took confused because I thought I didn't have to pay until the two week free had ran out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Try follow this link it should help with the issues you are having;   http://www.nowtv.com/activate

thanks the nowtv team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it does not work for me. It asks for my card information again and leads to a page where they tell me they have to charge 10p. 

but there is no charge, I see no button or link for approval... and I cannot see any videos.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem. I get taken to a page where it says it will take a 10p charge/refund it straight away but there's no other text/button on the screen. If I highlight the page, I can see there is a box there that isn't displaying. Been trying to sign up for weeks and am about to give it the flick unless this is resolved.