cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't find "Sky Movies Oscars" on nowtv cinema menu

Hi, I have a nowtv sky cinema pass, but I can't find "Sky Movies Oscars" listed on the nowtv cinema menu. Only I can find is a "Oscar collection" . Can anyone help?

20 REPLIES 20
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry Sky are currently giving live ceremony start time at 1am rather than 1.30am, suppose it depends how long the red carpet takes!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got it. Finally!! Thanks very much for your help.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Phew! Don't lose it, and enjoy the Oscars! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello good people,

I can't find 'Oscars' or 'Greats' under Movies -> Live Movies. Please help?

Thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Which device are you using to watch NOW TV on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the superfast response. I'm using it on a Mac. I installed the app and tested it by watching a movie for a couple of seconds.

Update: I dunno how this happened, but now I'm stuck on a page that says 'Choose a pass and complete your registration'. I have already provided all details, including card details 😕

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hmm, sounds like you're trying to sign up again! We don't want that! I think you might have signed into a different username to post on the forum by mistake. Try doing this

• Copy this URL: https://watch.nowtv.com/movies/livemovies
  • quit Safari or whichever browser you are using
  • open up browser and go to that URL, you should be prompted to signin
  • sign in with hooefully what is the right username and password
  • with a bit of luck you'll get the list of live channels, Sky Oscars is the third one, click to play

Fingers crossed! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a million, Andy. This seems to have worked. Have a great evening. You're the best.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Enjoy the Oscars, should be a good one this year!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

😃, I certainly will. Thanks again, Andy. A bit disappointed that "Blade Runner 2049" did not get a best picture nomination, for me it is the best film I watched last year, not big fan of "the shape of water".