cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't apply new voucher

Hello there,

I am a newbie to the Now TV forum/community and I was wondering if someone could help me. 

I ordered a 2 Month Sky Movies Month Pass which is due to expire in about 11 days or so. I have ordered another 2 Month Pass for the Movies but I don't have a link where I can apply my new code. 

I was wondering if someone could me help me this I would be very grateful. I have already tried to contact Live Chat but it doesn't seem to be working.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards

Anna 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Normally you can apply your voucher when your current pass has less than a month left.

However there is currently a bit of a bug where some people aren't seeing the add a voucher link on their My Passes page.

When you go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes if you don't see an option to add a voucher in the Movies Pass section, then don't worry, just cancel the pass now (so you don't get charged - you won't lose any days left as when you cancel a pass you can always carry on watching until the expiry date).

Then, when your pass has expired, come back and the option to add your next voucher code will be there.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Normally you can apply your voucher when your current pass has less than a month left.

However there is currently a bit of a bug where some people aren't seeing the add a voucher link on their My Passes page.

When you go to http://account.nowtv.com/passes if you don't see an option to add a voucher in the Movies Pass section, then don't worry, just cancel the pass now (so you don't get charged - you won't lose any days left as when you cancel a pass you can always carry on watching until the expiry date).

Then, when your pass has expired, come back and the option to add your next voucher code will be there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  there,

Thank you for the welcome to the forum/community. 

I just wanted to say thank you for your help much appreciated, I also have a entertainment pass that I think has a month or so left on it so I will try to remember those steps for my future reference. 

Again, thank you for your help.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You're welcome. Hopefully the bug might be fixed by then and you should see an option to apply a voucher when your entertainment pass has less than a month left, but if not just do the same thing again and you'll be fine.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Andy

I am currently running under a special offer that expires 14 August, but I have a new voucher code. Not seeing the 'Apply Voucher' line under Movies, I thought I was experiencing the bug, so used the chat line, only to be told I can't apply the voucher until after 14 July.

I think this is pants - why can't I 'stack' offers?

I also have two three month scratchcard passes for Entertainment, did see the 'Apply Voucher' link there, did successfully apply one, and now (no doubt for the reasons above) I can't apply the second one. So I shall have to look after this voucher until late September, try not to lose it, remember to apply it, and so on.

As above, also pants.

Obviously the system can accept multiple vouchers/codes, or I wouldn't be able to set the new passes up until the old ones had expired completely.

So why this seemingly arbitrary rule that I can't apply the additional vouchers right now?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB wrote:

I think this is pants - why can't I 'stack' offers?

I guess it's because the NOW TV service is primarily a monthly 'roll-over' subscription service. And as such the NOW TV billing system breaks down payments into monthly periods 😉

That being said, sometimes if you manage to get hold of a 'seasoned' NOW TV representitive, they'll stack multiple passes together.

Sufficed to say, as voucher pass 'stacking' is not standard practice/company policy, people should not get upset if their request is denied...

Cheers