cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CLEARING WATCHED FILMS

Has there been any progress to enable you to clear films you have watched ? seen several postings about this going back to 2012, but still do not see any action taken ... do nowtv ever read these postings ? 

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Nope, it's still not possible to clear your history /delete items from your history, I'm afraid. As to whether the feature will appear or not, your guess is as good as anybody else's.

However you could show your support for the idea by giving thumbs up and/or leaving a comment on the Ideas Board, you never know it might make a difference

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Remove-items-from-My-TV/idi-p/30946

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for posting ...dissapinting isnt it .. I did post to ideas some time back , but no response .. sleeping on it  ..what happens if you let the film section lapse ? doesnt that clear it if you no longer subscribe ? How easy is it to de-subscribe altogether ... I might do this and find an alternative method to view ... regards 

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Nope, it's still not possible to clear your history /delete items from your history, I'm afraid. As to whether the feature will appear or not, your guess is as good as anybody else's.

However you could show your support for the idea by giving thumbs up and/or leaving a comment on the Ideas Board, you never know it might make a difference

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Remove-items-from-My-TV/idi-p/30946

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...what happens if you let the film section lapse ? doesnt that clear it if you no longer subscribe ? 

I don't think this will work either as what you have viewed will be paired to your account name.

Although it might prove difficult to make such a 'clearing' option available across all Now TV devices, it might be possible to create access to such a (dynamic) feature via an individuals 'My Account' section...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to remember all the good ones I've seen. I know there's the recently watched but it only has a handful of them. You say the history is linked to the account, I would actually like to see everyone I've seen. Is this possible?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The whole 'user experience' with NOW TV is not user friendly! The remote control is pants and the lack of subtitles is neanderthal in today's technological era.  Not being able to delete stuff from My TV section is another annoyance that would surely be simple to resolve. Come on Now TV  get your act together, do you not care about customer satisfaction? I never recommend Now TV to friends & family. Sort this out and I might start, over to you.....