cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box not working

My box keeps restarting, it comes on screen with load up graphics and occasionally goes to the menu screen but only for a second or 2. I've tried turning it on and off, changing the hdmi cable, turning my Internet on and off, plugging the Internet into the box and I've tried the reset button on the box and nothing has worked. Any ideas anyone?
12 REPLIES 12
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV have identified an issue causing this and have posted a message about it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is more news.

In the meantime don't do anything to the box, just wait for more news.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long is the nowtv service going to be down? Currently not very impressed at how long this is taking to resolve.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don't expect a reply, obviously they think the initial statement is enough to let customers know that there is a problem, I'll be expecting my trial to be extended !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not the only one then who's now tv isn't working? I get He first screen then blank and then a mouth flashing in thhis centre... I too have tried to reset the box messed around with hdmi wire n nothing. Question is when will it get sorted
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem and it's been like this for me since 7am this morning! So mad because I am missing all my fav things lol. Driving me nuts.

Keeps coming on then going off an back to the start up screen with the now tv sign an ball an balloons etc tried resetting it an still goes off.

So what do I do just wait like the rest of you. An it's not good that I cannot ring anyone for help or to even have a little moan at 🙂 all this typing business online isn't for me. You really need a call centre now tv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also what do I do I bought my mum an dad a now to box from Sainsburys a 3 month pass for entertainment and got home no pass in the sealed box. Sainsburys wouldn't do anything about it. I cannot believe that would be possible for it not to be in the box? I bought it myself an undone the box so know full well it wasn't in there.

Again not happy with now tv like seriously argh
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would be nice if someone from Now TV would give us an actual update - not We're working hard on it. use another device.

just Roll back the last update. problem solved.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Also what do I do I bought my mum an dad a now to box from Sainsburys a 3 month pass for entertainment and got home no pass in the sealed box. Sainsburys wouldn't do anything about it. I cannot believe that would be possible for it not to be in the box? I bought it myself an undone the box so know full well it wasn't in there.

Again not happy with now tv like seriously argh

@Anonymous User if you have proof of purchase and the serial number of the box, pop on to chat they may be able to help you. Keep in mind that there is an issue with the boxes at present.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine just started working. Try switching off then on now.