cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Bought a box with 2 months movies but had to sign up for one month free trial

Hi all,

I just bought a box with a 2 month movie promotion as part of the package (voucher code inside). I had to sign up to NOWTV since I'm new and had to choose a package option (so I chose the 30 day movie free trial).

Can I continue with my 30 day free trial and then at the end, apply the voucher code to get the 2 month of movies that came with the box (effectively getting 3 months of movies in total)?

Or, do I need to cancel the 30 day trial immediately (to prevent being charged at the end of the period) and apply the 2 month voucher code now?

Advice appreciated.

J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

You are definitely on your 30 day free trial now, yep?

If so, you can apply your 2 month voucher that came with your box today. You will not be charged after your free trial expires, because your 2 month voucher will kick in as soon as your free trial ends (so you will in effect get three months total).

BUT you will be charged at the end of your 2 month voucher if you don't cancel your pass in the final month. Don't be tempted to cancel any earlier though - the system checks at the end of each monthly period and if you've cancelled the pass the service stops then, thus you would lose the second month.

So to put it all in one sentence: apply your voucher now, cancel when you are in the last month of your 2 month voucher. 🙂

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hit cancel. Go through the steps saying you want to leave. Once it takes you back to My Account your movie pass should show as cancelled, then try your voucher. If that doesn't work, hopefully when the trial then ends later today you can use the code. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeay thank you so much it worked.
Thanks again
Lizzie😀
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, i have an additional question. If i already have an entertainment voucher can i add a movies voucher at the same time?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User yup the two passes run separate so you can have vouchers on one, both or none.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently purchased a NowTv box with a free 2 month movie pass, but on my account I've been charged £9.99, how is this when it clearly says its 2 months free? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to enter the code from the scratchcard that came with the box to get your 2 months of movies. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I did enter the code and then it asked me for bank details. Which I
assumed were for future payments, but I got charged the £9.99 anyway. What
would be my next step to get a refund or another code so I do get my 2
months free.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User enter the code again, they can be tricky to read so enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I don't have the code anymore as it's been thrown away. Shall I just go
direct to the link you sent me? If not will they be able to just re issue
me with the code.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Just to let you know , I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team